Wednesday, August 27, 2014

THE NORTHERN WORKING CLASS BLOKE WHO THE SOUTHERN MARXISTS WILL NOT LISTEN TO

That northern working class bloke is me.

I told you in July last year that there was something huge coming to Syria to provoke a war on Syria, providing analysis after analysis after analysis on why such an event was being planned and executed, naming names.

I told you a few months ago that Netanyahu was about to launch another war on Gaza.

It looks good to protest against a war after the war has started, but being able to say when a war or war provocation is about to occur, and then stop the war before it starts is even better, wouldn't you agree?

So when I say that Karl Marx was a British agent I want all the Stop The War Marxists to put their research skills to good use and start researching David Urquhart, in depth.

For it is only when we know who our true enemy is that we can begin to stop the wars.





No comments: