Friday, December 25, 2015

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY I AM STILL ALIVE

I went into town for a bit of last minute shopping yesterday, and walked passed a Muslim woman, all covered in black, except for the eyes. She was carrying two roses.

So why am I still alive?

With all the fearmongering from Trumpety Trump etc., she just had to be a suicide bomber. Perhaps she was but she chickened out. I walked passed her, expecting her to blow herself up...and me along with her...but she didn't. And there are no reports of an Islamic suicide bomber in my town.

So why am I still alive?

Trump and Infowars and others shout that they, them evil Islams, are all suicide bombers and shooters on missions from Islamic State. I am thus absolutely fucking terrified of them.

So why did she not blow herself up?

Aaahh.

Unless they are not all suicide bombers or shooters...

[This was sarcastic]

Meanwhile, some of them evil Islams are in Cumbria assisting the residents who have been flooded.



I wonder charitable event AJ and PJW attended today, this day of the birth of Lord Jesus Christ...

No comments: