Monday, December 21, 2015

LET'S GET THIS STRAIGHT

I've been researching how this world works for over 20 years, without any payment from anyone, only earning money from teaching and research into mathematics, hopefully stopped a war on Syria, proposed a protest outside Freemasons Hall on the centenary of the event that triggered WW1, and am taking a massive financial risk in trying to show you all that we don't owe a bean to the banks, also risking my life in the process.

Yet I am the one who is treated like I am a leper covered in shit?!

Twas on that disappointing and humiliating day, 28th June 2014, that I realised I was on my own. This has been reinforced by the lack of offers of help from someone who I believed was supposed to help me, and continuous refusals to destroy works of mine.





No comments: