Monday, April 11, 2016

IF ALL I HAVE BEEN THROUGH LED ME TO PROTEST OUTSIDE FREEMASONS HALL THEN IT WAS WORTH IT

If only to show AWOL Icke just how much an unwarrior coward he is.

Just a few weeks earlier he told the whole world that he was being harrassed by Freemasonry, having written several books accusing Freemasonry of being behind every crime under the sun.

So when given the chance to protest against Freemasonry, on perhaps one of the most significant days of this century, 28th June 2014, where was he?

AWOL.

AWOL Icke.

Unfortunately, due to being zapped the three nights previous I had had just a few hours sleep in total in the few days before 28th June 2014, I was seriously, seriously knackered and lethargic. But I went. Two plain clothes coppers were at the end of the street on my way to the train station, I hung around the area of Freemasons Hall for hours but nobody came, so I went for a walk, I was watched by the police from a small boat on the Thames, followed down Birdcage Walk, and waved at by a senior police officer in a car outside Buckingham Palace.

So Mr David AWOL Icke, I want my money back.

And tell The Bolton Monarchy to delete those reports before it gets really nasty.

No comments: