Sunday, April 03, 2016

SO WHERE WAS DAVID ICKE ON 28TH JUNE 2014

In late January 2014 I proposed a protest outside Freemasons Hall in Great Queen Street, London, to bring attention to the role of the British Establishment and Freemasonry in engineering WW1. On the day it was just me who turned up. I waited around and walked around the area for hours, but nobody else turned up, so I went for a walk down The Embankment (where some nice cops in a little boat followed me along the river and watched me eat a sandwich).

However, I fully expected Icke to arrive because on 5th May 2014 Icke posted this on his website aimed at the very establishment my 28th June protest was aimed at:
TO THE FREEMASONS, PAEDOPHILES, SATANISTS AND CONNECTED ‘HUMAN’ DEBRIS WHO ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING TO INTIMIDATE ME AND THOSE THAT I KNOW – WE DON’T DO INTIMIDATION. IT JUST MAKES US RUN AT YOU QUICKER

So you are wasting your time and you can, to put it succinctly, fuck off.

And anything else that you do will be reported far and wide.

Have a nice day.

I covered this in DAVID ICKE NEEDS TO EXPOSE THE HARRASSMENT HE IS SUFFERING .

But for whatever reason, on 28th June Icke was AWOL.

This is just one reason why I am asking for my donations back.

The real reason is, well, it will shock you, and reveals the 'resistance' to be totally fake and hypocritical.





No comments: