Tuesday, August 08, 2017

QUICK REMINDER THAT BOMBER TRUMP HAS TREMENDOUS RESPECT FOR THE UNDEAD HENRY KISSINGER

Kissinger : Yo! Don! Don't destroy Islamic State in Syria and Iraq coz Iran'll fill the void.
Trump : OK, H. What do I do then?
Kissinger : Think about it, Don. We, and by "we" I mean you, me, Bilderberg, the Anglo-American Establishment and the Saudis and Israel, we all want Iran destroyed. And so does Islamic State. So...
Trump : So I allow Islamic State to escape so they can start attacking Iran instead?
Kissinger : That's my boy! Well make a Bilderberger out of you yet, Don!

TEL AVIV – If the Islamic State is destroyed, the situation in the Middle East could end up being even more dire with the emergence of an “Iranian radical empire” in its wake, former U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger warned in an article published by CapX this week.

Kissinger cautioned that in the case of IS and Iran, the old aphorism “the enemy of my enemy is my friend” no longer holds water, since driving out the Sunni terror group would leave a “territorial belt reaching from Tehran to Beirut” that Iranian-trained Shia forces could occupy.

[source : Kissinger: End of Islamic State Could Lead To ‘Iranian Radical Empire’, Breitbart, http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/08/06/kissinger-end-of-islamic-state-could-lead-to-iranian-radical-empire/, 6th August 2017]

No comments: