Wednesday, June 12, 2019

JUDAS GROVELS TO JONES LIVE ON AIR REDUX

Judas is Paul Joseph Watson.

I just re-read this I posted over 1 year ago.

Prophetic?

And guess how his latest media venture Bummit News is to be financed:
1. dupes;
2. * Military Intelligence;
3. me.

How me?

As a friend and colleague of extreme rightist globalist fixer Roger Stone (a very, very, very close friend of deep, dark CIA/Mossad agent Roy Cohn), Judas is being groomed by Stone to become some kind of Roy Cohn 2.0, and Judas is currently grooming others to become future 'journalists', i.e. CIA propagandists, for Bummit News. And his target for Zionist U S Military Intelligence is me.

Why me?
1. I didn't sell out;
2. I continue to expose his treason;
3. I continue to expose Roy Cohn and his paedo sleaze;
4. I continue to expose their network as a whole.

But I also continue to expose the stalking/E M harrassment network of those the system doesn't like, which in my case in 1997 was because I came from a left-leaning, anti-war mixed race family and I had an interest in stuff beyond politics such as UFOs, etc.

But they have nothing on me. Nothing.

U S Military Intelligence could arrest Trump tonight. No problem whatsoever. Arrest him for 2 reasons:
1. Treason;
2. Even more treason;

But instead they use all their assets like Judas against little old me because I pose a threat having survived their stalking/E M harrassment network.

Trump has sold out the USA to the perps of the attack on the USS Liberty, but far more importantly 9/11.

But Judas wants me destroyed.

I wah, wah, wah, wah wonder.

Why?

JUDAS GROVELS TO JONES LIVE ON AIR

No comments: