Monday, June 03, 2019

I AM SOMEBODY TOO

There's a line in the poem I Am Somebody by Reverend William H. Borders, Sr.:
But I Must Be Respected

I asked many, many times, and politely, that the work I sent for free be deleted.

But it wasn't. Was it?

I was not respected. My many polite requests were not respected.

I am somebody too.

If it had been t'other way round I'd have respected the request and deleted.

That's the difference.

I felt there was something seriously wrong with this world so I went looking for the causes. They didn't.

Now through Captain Pervert they're working with the extreme rightist Zionist U S Military Intelligence network that did 9/11 and runs paedophile networks to destroy me because I survived the stalking and E M harrassment I suffered from early summer 1998 to spring 2005, and given any kind of power or influence I would hunt the cowardly bastards down and expose them.

What if I could find a possible source of the solar dynamo? And be talking about 9/11, world wars? And from a mixed race family from a small terraced house in North England?

I wouldn't be surprised if U S Military Intelligence agent Captain Pervert is behind all this. He was spying on me from possibly as early as 2011? Icke'll know. But definitely from February 2015. He just wants a piece of what I've proposed. A bit like cannibals eat the flesh and organs of their victim hoping to assume the power and properties of their victim.

And now you can all see just how much of a manipulator he is: he made fortune out of victims of 9/11 like the poor guy below, blaming 9/11 on particular intels and nations; but then sold out to the very intels and nations he accused of 9/11.

Sick, man. SICK!

Being mentored by Roger Stone and not exposing Roy Cohn's paedophile networks.

Unless he's trying to remake someone else to replace me so they can all steal my work, theses, ideas, etc?

Captain Pervert would sell you all out at the drop of a hat.

Like he sold out this guy.

Or maybe they'll sell him out before he sells them out?

Whatever.

I asked many times and politely that work I sent for free be deleted. But it wasn't. And I'd like to know who was refusing my polite requests, and why.



No comments: