Sunday, September 15, 2019

AND STILL NO VOLUNTEERS TO GET ZAPPED LIKE I WAS FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS. IMAGINE MY SHOCK.

Spy on me. Steal my codes. Steal my ideas. Even break into my sister's house and steal 2 external hard drives.

Perfectly prepared to do all that.

But volunteer to get zapped like I was for nearly 7 years, not even for 1 night? Three hours unbroken sleep? It's not like being awakended by a crying baby who wants feeding. It's also the physics. The EM shock that hits your brain, the physical effect of that disturbing your system at what is one of the most relaxed and calm times of the day, just as you are about to fall asleep.

So, no volunteers then?

Steal from and spy on me? Oh, yeah!

Volunteer to get zapped for 1 night? Tumbleweeds and dust.

Pffft!

Anyway, if you feel brave enough to volunteer then pass your deets onto Captain Pervert who'll pass them on up the chain of command in U S Military Intelligence.

No comments: