Sunday, September 22, 2019

NOBODY IS GOING TO USE CODES AND DATA STOLEN FROM ME FOR A PHD

I didn't start the wars, or probably more like 1 war on 3 fronts, I'm fighting.

But it's the last one that's most disappointing.

Because I initially asked for some help.

That's what happened.

I asked for some help. But I didn't get any. I asked politely many times. But no help was given. I was not even asked how they could help.

So not feeling I could trust them and that I was being mugged off I asked that some work of mine I had sent them for free be deleted. Again, I asked many times, and each time I asked politely. But that information was not deleted.

And now my codes and data have been stolen.

So if they think they can just steal my codes and data and use them and present them as their own for a PhD? Particularly when they're in cahoots with a bona fide Zionist U S Military Intelligence propaganda merchant sell-out who is no doubt using them all for his own personal profit and gain?

NO CHANCE!

NOT AFTER BEING ZAPPED FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS.

NOT AFTER BEING SPIED ON FOR GOD KNOWS HOW MANY YEARS.

AND NOT AFTER MY SISTER'S HOUSE WAS BUGRLED FOR 2 EXTERNAL HARD DRIVES.

No comments: