Thursday, December 12, 2019

SUMMARISING THE ICKES

In 2016 the Ickes be like : VOTE FOR BREXIT!!

Today the Ickes be like : Voting changes nothing. But you should still buy King David's books coz he still needs to pay the lecky bills for those Arctic winters on the Isle of Wight.

And yes, Garth: they did sacrifice their lives and die for us to be able to vote.

My grandfathers landed on the beaches of Normandy in June 1944 for that: one came back totally hating everything German; the other (a boxing champ in the army and married to my maternal grandmother) came back and had a series of affairs with younger women which drove my grandmother to an early death from alcoholism).

Your Grandfather stayed at home but was awarded a medal.

Similarly, I was zapped for nearly 7 years so now I have a violent twitch/spasm in my neck and I can't get to sleep easily (when before the zapping the opposite was the norm), while you Ickes are flogging this rightist/moon/reptile thing and are doing OK.

So what should have been done about the Nazis?

Appeasement? Or war?

And if not war, then would we by now have the right to vote?

Quick reminder : the British Royal family were then and still are Nazi.

No comments: