Wednesday, December 25, 2019

NO CHRISTMAS TRUCE IN MODERN WARFARE

One hundred and five years ago there was an unofficial truce between British and German troops near Ypres. Cigars were exchanged in no man's land. There was even a quasi carol singing competition! The truce was a very welcome break from the naked slaughter of shelling trenches and shooting the enemy dead in the barbed wire.

Today is very different.

Not only is there still hard warfare between nations (Israel illegally attacking Syria, of course), there is also electromagnetic warfare. And by that I mean the 5G war on all of us. Twenty years ago I was experiencing this EM warfare. I may well have been a lab rat for 5G and they already have 7G lined up for 2030.

And then there is the silent warfare.

What do I mean by that?

By silent warfare I mean spying on people, not deleting work sent for free even when asked to do so many times politely for 1 year, and stealing codes, ideas and theses.

No comments: