Monday, April 30, 2007

GLOBAL WARMING ON MARS

It looks like all that CO2 of ours is having an effect on Mars too...unless the whole "man-made global warming" argument is totally bogus. All you have to do to destroy the myth of man-made global warming is to go outside and sit in the sunshine. Feel that sun. Can you remember when it was so hot? I can't. At 8am in April I can feel it. I walk in the shade it feels like April, but as soon as I leave the shade within seconds I really feel the sun's heat.

I can believe that man-made CO2 does have an effect on warming. I think there is some very small basis to the man-made global warming argument, but I think that what is going on now is part of a natural cycle in our solar system and it is being capitalised upon by the NWO to gain more and more control over every last little aspect of our lives. I've been trying to find a quote, I think credited to The Club of Rome, which reads something along the lines, "we must focus on man's pollution affecting the world climate then mankind becomes the problem". That is what is going on; our everyday activities are being blamed for climate change when the change is part of a natural cycle.


========================================

From http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article1720024.ece

Climate change hits Mars

Mars is being hit by rapid climate change and it is happening so fast that the red planet could lose its southern ice cap, writes Jonathan Leake.

Scientists from Nasa say that Mars has warmed by about 0.5C since the 1970s. This is similar to the warming experienced on Earth over approximately the same period.

No comments: