Wednesday, April 22, 2015

SURPRISE! POROSHENKO SET TO HOLD REFERENDUM ON UKRAINE JOINING NATO

This was the whole point of the coup!!!

Ukraine should decide on joining NATO in a nationwide referendum, Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko said Wednesday.

"I think that it’s the people of Ukraine who should decide on whether to join NATO, because this issue is fundamental as far as the country’s defense and security is concerned. I believe that I will organize a referendum in my country, and my people will have a say on the issue," Poroshenko told France’s iTele information channel.

[source : Poroshenko Set to Hold Referendum on Joining NATO, Sputnik, http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150422/1021242057.html, 22nd April 2015]

I don't know how long it will take to hold this referendum, but I assume it will be held much sooner rather than later.

I predicted this would happen in MY FIRST PREDICTION FOR 2015, but also predicting a large false flag to hasten the process, and before the MH17 report is published.

No comments: