Wednesday, April 10, 2019

CAPTAIN PERVERT SEEMS CONCERNED ABOUT ILLEGAL SECRET SURVEILLANCE (BUT NOT WHEN HE DOES IT)

I keep saying it.

And still nothing from any lawyer ordering me to stop.

I've been saying this for years now.

The only question is when it started.

Maybe the Ickes will know...

I'm not saying they installed or paid for the secret surveillance devices (they were probably installed by the mob/MI5), but I am saying they found about it/them and rather than tell me about it/them they have used that spying to benefit themselves and others.

Which is sick because they all claim to be for privacy and freedom, etc, when in reality whoever did install those surveillance devices is very probably linked to the stalking and EM harrassment network that stalked and zapped me big time from summer 1997 to spring 2005.

Which reminds me : has anyone volunteered to Captain Pervert's U S Military Intelligence handler to get zapped like I was for 7 years? Nope? Thought not. Very happy to spy on me for years via secret cameras I didn't know existed. Not so happy to volunteer to get zapped.

Imagine my shock. I didn't volunteer to get zapped. They picked me out after I started showing signs of being different: mathematical; left-leaning; mixed-race family; very anti-war; reading beyond left politics and into stuff like MI5 activities, JFK, UFOs etc.

And it turns out that Captain Pervert works for U S Military Intelligence, who may well have developed the zapping technology, would be very interested to see the results, and would be very interested in seeing me destroyed now.


No comments: