Tuesday, April 30, 2019

PERVERT ICKE CONTINUES TO PUSH PRO-ZIONIST BREXIT

He said Rupert Murdoch knows what is going on.

Murdoch is driving Brexit, just like he drove 9/11 and the election of Trump.

So why does Icke continue to ignore the role of Murdoch and the Zionists in Brexit?

Here is he is talking to Eamonn Holmes on Talk Radio.

Not the total absence of Murdoch and the Zionists, who Icke has made a living out of.

So why am I so opposed to Icke now? Coz he took my money and has used a mob/MI5 secret spying network against me for his own private gain.

And if I'm wrong then why hasn't he taken me to court?

And as for 5G? I was being zapped upto 10 times a night between 1998 and 2005, and lost God knows how many hours of sleep. Is Icke interested? Er, nope. I gave him thousands for his law suit in mid 2000s. I asked for it back. It didn't get it.

David Fake.

Sadly.

No comments: