Monday, April 29, 2019

PIECE OF PERVERT SHIT DAVID ICKE CLAIMS TO STILL BE GOING STRONG. SO WHY DOES HE NOT VOLUNTEER TO BE ZAPPED FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS LIKE I WAS INSTEAD OF ALLOWING THE ROBBERY AND BURGLARY OF MY IDEAS, CODES, THESES, COATS AND EVEN HARD DRIVES FROM MY SISTER'S HOUSE?

Just coz he took loads of hyuasca?

A pervert drug-taking thief is not necessarily the son of God.

I gave that bastard thousands. Yet he spied on me for years without telling me via a MI5/mob network (which is very strongly related to a global stalking/E M harrassment network).

When I found out about this I asked for my money back.

He didn't give it back.

And here he is, giving it the big innocent.

Let me remind you, despite stealing my codes and ideas: I am at least 3 years ahead of you thieves, perverts, burglars, propagandists, etc.

I still have my codes. I can easily within a month generate the data you stole.

So there's absolutely no point whatsoever in your racist Zionist replican plans to replace me.

If you are all so God-fearing, then answer this:

Would God want the solar dynamo revealed by an extremist racist Zionist network of thieves and burglars and money-grabbing propagandist shills to promote racist Zionism?

Or by someone to promote an inclusive global human ideal of peace, inclusion and scientific discovery without racist extremist rightist Zionist U S Military Intelligence (AWOL on 9/11) help.

Coz at the moment all I see is racist Zionists (including Icke?) trying desperately to deter me.

Which actually spurs me on!

BTW: this photo below is a complete fake. DI is a money-grabbing fake. If he was genuine he would have told me about the mob/MI5 spying network against me after my stalking/E M harrassment. But he didn't. Instead he used it for his own personal gain and allowed his son Gareth to use that disgusting C word while Gareth was married to a woman, was the son of his mother, and had a daughter.







No comments: