Wednesday, April 10, 2019

IT'S TIME FOR ICKE TO 'FESS THIS IS ABOUT MUCH MORE THAN THAT FAMILY. THIS IS ABOUT THE INTEL STALKING AND E M HARRASSMENT NETWORK.

I was unaware of any secret surveillance devices.

The output from those devices was possibly set-up to make it look like I was wittingly producing the output when I wasn't. I was not producing any output from any devices. Why would I?

The secret surveillance was performed in one of the most anti-war and anti-racist homes in the UK if not in the world.

Any surveillance was done for several reasons:
1. to observe effects of E M harrassment of me;
2. to record anti-war, anti-racist movement;
3. by presenting the output in a particular way, to isolate me due to my survival of said E M harrassment of me, and my strong desire to expose that network among other activities, e.g. banks in court, etc;

And that's just for starters.

Icke is aware of this surveillance. He may well be being blackmailed into not exposing it.

I don't care. The intel stalking and E M harrassment network must be exposed.

But I think I know what's going on.

He thought I was 'the one' to help him expose the moon as fake.

But I was not prepared to do this.

So he's prepared to allow someone to burgle my sister's house so that someone else (currently about to finish a degree in physics, possibly in South Korea?) to steal my work and ideas to help him.

I'm sorry it's come to this. I really am.

But I was spied on. Captain Pervert and Icke knew and have used this against me. After I was zapped for nearly 7 years.

I WILL OPPOSE THESE INTRIGUES UNTIL MY LAST BREATH!!

And even after that.

So:
1. Captain Pervert is in this just for the money and sold out to the network that did 9/11 and runs paedophile networks;
2. Icke wants a puppet to help him expose the moon as fake.

My cool, calm and collected statement is:
Fuk.

Dat.

Shyeet.

Until you've had your brains zapped for nearly 7 years, you will never understand.

Right?

Until you've had the membranes in your brains vibrated with such verocity and sound, you will never understand.







No comments: