Wednesday, April 01, 2020

AH, IT BEGINS : NEW 5G TOWERS START TO FRAZZLE BRAINS

Between summer 1998 and spring 2005 inclusive I was zapped. I was frequently allowed just 1 hour unbroken sleep a night when 8 hours is recommended.

Nearly 7 years of that.

I believe that what was used on me was 7G.

Using the lockdown they've sneaked out 5G masts and people have started complaining that their brains are frazzled.

This is just the start.

And what do the Ickes, Watson and Jones do?

Spy on me, hack me and burgle my sister's house. Or if they didn't then they know who did and are protecting them.

Y'ALL FUCKING. PIECES. OF. SHIT!

You're getting no cooperation from me. Anyone I find with copies codes, data and ideas hacked and/or stolen from me is going down, down, down.

And that includes David Icke!

No comments: