Sunday, July 05, 2020

AN IRREGULAR, INVERTED AND INCOMPLETE PENTAGRAM WAS DRAWN IN THE SNOW ON MY CAR IN DECEMBER 2000


Around Christmas in December 2000 it snowed overnight where I lived. I woke up, walked down the stairs and into the living room, and opened the curtains to find that someone had drawn an irregular, inverted and incomplete pentagram in the snow on my car. I went out to have a good look at the drawn figure to make sure it was what I thought it was. I also saw that no other car in the street had any image drawn in or writing in the snow.

So:
1. why was my car the only one selected?
2. and why draw an irregular, inverted and incomplete pentagram?

I was stalked from 1997 onwards, there were 2 failed abduction attempts of me, and I started to get zapped in the summer of 1998, which 'finished' in March 2005.

And then recently my sister's house was professionally burgled for 2 external hard drives.

No comments: