Sunday, July 19, 2020

CREEPY GARTH ICKE


I post a vid of a live performance of Capriccio Espagnol with a kid in the audience being inspired by that tremendous performance to think that all he has to do is wave his arms in a random manner to conduct the orchestra.

The next day, creeper Garth Icke tweets a short vid of his daughter (wearing Disney clothes) obviously being schooled and led/ordered what to do by her parents in a video to a song by The Corrs. You can actually hear the instructions being issued!

It's so fake.

And for me adds to the fake Icke image I will expose in court.

Garth is going down. His dad too. They are so fake. They need to be taken down. ASAP!

Yes, Garth may be mentally scarred by the name-calling aimed at him as a youth because of his dad's claims.

But that's all it was: being called names.

I was stalked, I caught someone in my house prowling, and the next day the son of the local crime boss tried to abduct me. I then suffered nearly 7 years of being zapped, sometimes 10 times a night, so I was just about able to get 1 hours sleep per night. The year 2004 was the worst. I wrote to the UK ISC committee 3 times, long letters detailing my experience, with references.

That's a massive difference to just being called names.

I just hope that the Ickes are not that awful they would steal those devices from my sister's house and then use and take credit for my research.

But then, why would Garth Icke mock me over that burglary using data hacked from my computers?

Something for Jim and his sisters to think about...

No comments: