Thursday, July 30, 2020

AS WITH THE ICKES, SO FOR THEIR HERO DEREK

If we're in such a desperate situation, then why is Derek not in your local town square giving his book away for free?

I'll tell you why.

Because then you'll see how how much a traitor he is!

Just like his mate, Tommy Robinson.

But Derek is very happy that I should be robbed of codes and theses...

He's such a piece of shit. Even worse than David Icke. They and Infowars and the Q movement think we're all on the same side (when we're not) so they can just waltz into my sister's house, burgle whatever they want, and I'll be as happy as Donald Trump when Netanyahu murders 500 children in Gaza.

Well. Bad news for them. It doesn't work like that.

You are going to have to kill me. OK?

Anyone I find who has/had copies of codes and data professionally burgled from my sister's house will be going down. Same for any code, data and ideas hacked from my computer.

And that includes the self-proclaimed Son of God, David Icke.

Going down. Down. Down.






No comments: