Tuesday, August 31, 2021

NEVER TRUST BONA FIDE U S MILITARY INTELLIGENCE PROPAGANDA ASSET ALEX JONES OF INFOWARS TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH

It's all there in the title.

Alex Jones is a U S Military Intelligence propaganda asset.

He was chosen for this task because he defends and promotes the British project, The Confederate States of America, by claiming that the U S Civil War was not about negro slavery (even though ALL Confederate States clearly state in their ordinances of secession that the negro slavery was the prime reason for their secession and thus the war).

And despite Alex calling David Icke "the turd in the punch bowl", Icke still appears on Infowars to promote himself, while ignoring Alex's clear defence of negro slavery!!

Alex and David are considered to be the main leaders of 'the resistance', but both have HUGE baggage of crime and lying and manipulation.

And I know this from personal experience.

They are crooks masquerading as freedom fighters

Alex blew the Infowars fortune on futile frivolous litigation against his ex-wife Kelly after Kelly was awarded, by a jury, primary custody of their children during their divorce.

And as for Icke? I donated £1000 to his IP defence fund and was thanked by Icke allowing his gaffe-prone talentless son Garth to mock me when my sister's house was professionally burgled.

Both Alex Jones and David Icke are frauds, not telling you the truth, driving you into their business model. For both, all this is about business not truth.

And both Jones and Icke were clearly for Brexit. 

But it was Brexit that enabled the pandemic, because there was no point in the pandemic if The City of London was unable to capitalise on the rise of the renminbi!!

That's my personal experience. Niether can deny that from me.

I have the right to point my finger at Confederate Alex Jones and liar David Icke.

And I am.

I will find out who professionally burgled my sister's house. I think both Confederate Jones and liar Icke know who was behind that burglary, and are working with them.

And if that is the case then they are both going down.

No comments: