Saturday, August 21, 2021

JUST THINK THAT EIGHT YEARS AGO I WAS VIRTUALLY ON MY KNEES BEGGING FOR SOME HELP AND ADVICE BUT NONE WAS GIVEN

But my sister's house was professionally burgled instead.

Which wasn't nice.

2013.

Eight years ago.

What's happened since then?

Oh! I know! 

THE FUCKING VIRUS/VACCINE SCAM!!

You don't think I know what you fuckers are up to? Hacking and professional burglary?

Well. You failed.

8th December 2020. The date the 1st mRNA jab was administered.

Now most of the USA and Europe and UK is double vaxxed, with boosters and children before Christmas.

When I die, and I walk up those white stairs, with heavenly choirs singing, and I reach the top of the stairs to meet an angel with a list of names, and I give my name, I can say that the angel will nod, and say, "Yep. You did your bit but were seriously and even criminally let down". The gate will open and I'll walk through to heaven to order a cold Mars bar, a cold pint of Guiness and play with my deceased springers.   

As for the crooks of the Icke family and their new crook allies?

At the top of those stairs they'll be asked to wait over there on that trapdoor, asked if they have their Speedos, and the angel will pull a lever and they'll plunge into hell, with their screams diminishing into silence as they descend to their fate in hell.

In 2013 I was virtually begging, nicely and politely, for advice and assistance. None was given.

But instead my sister's house was professionaly burgled.

Not. Good. 

Only crooks would do that.

   


No comments: