Sunday, August 29, 2021

THE CREEPY WEIRDO STALKING BITCH WHO FILMED ME SHOPPING IN MY LOCAL ASDA

Stalked me.

Filmed me shopping in my local ASDA.

How did she know where I would be?

Secret surveillance.

Surveillance that crook and crime boss scumbag David Icke knew about but didn't tell me.

But he did take my £1000 donation to his IP fund, and then allowed his son Garth to mock me when my sister's house was professionally burgled.

That is just an example of 'the resistance': bona fide mobsta crooks masquerading as freedom fighters.

And who does the mob work for?

The satanist intels, who in turn work for British monarchy and Wall Street.

You know. David Icke's REAL TRUE best mates.

After all, he is best mates with bona fide Zionist Confederate CIA U S Military Intelligence propaganda asset Alex Jones, who terrorises his own daughter in a low flying helicopter, like James Bond being hunted by the bad guys!!

No comments: