Saturday, January 01, 2011

DID YOU CELEBRATE YOUR ENSLAVEMENT AT MIDNIGHT?

Did you?

I didn't.

I held a one minute silence of my own to remember all those who died in 2010 as a result of NWO activities, such as engineered war and terror, and all those about to die due to the denial of treatment because the banks were bailed out and there's no money left.

I watched All The Presidents Men, then John Lennon v the USA, then Nixon, then Disc 2 of The Vietnam War.

At midnight I looked out of my bedroom window and shook my head. I have a great view of the city I live in, and can see for miles. Although alot of fireworks were lit at midnight there was a lot less than last year. I assume this is an indication of the austerity kicking in already.

This year is going to be hard, says David "our Dave" Cameron...but not too hard on him and his banker class ilk, me thinks.

But my God. When the government says it's going to be bad then it's going to be really really bad. Oik's austerity has exposed them for the Bilderberg Nazis they are. Millions will lose their jobs, and a significant percentage will lose their homes. The aged and sick and infirm will be denied treatment and encouraged to commit suicide. The BBC is working on this already. And not just in the UK, but also in Europe and the USA.

And while we're all struggling to survive, the global government apparatus will grow and grow through the IMF and UN sticking their grubby fingers into every tiny facet of our lives. Ooh, you can't do this, you can't do that, we'll be told while we're robbed blind and kicked in the teeth at the same time.

Conquest or consent, they said. Conquest or consent.

The League of Nations was created after WW1. There then followed a period of consent, but it failed, so WW2 was started.

The United Nations was created after WW2.

The UN survived, unlike the LoN, and after decades of our consent it has some global government powers. But after 65 years I would expect a world government to be well advanced by now. It is not, which is why I think 9/11 occured on that date. They are in emergency mode, and Brzezinski said so.

We are currently half-free, half-slave.

But are the shackles being put on, or are we throwing them off?

If we do not consent to their world government do they have the bollocks to start WW3, through Iran?

Just how infiltrated are they?

How many traitors are in their ranks, and how many in ours?

Will their austerity provoke the masses to withdraw their consent leading to the NWO trying to hide their evil, despicable crimes through WW3?

ps If you've been waiting for a particular court case, I've been waiting to see what would happen if..., and wait for some other events, statements, reports, declarations and research, that took their time coming. But I think we're ready to start now.

Is everybody in?

Is everybody in?

Is everybody in?

The ceremony is about to begin...the ceremony of course being the funeral of the New World Order.

No comments: