Wednesday, January 05, 2011

MY ONE PREDICTION FOR 2011

If they don't really get a move on and crack on (all the while honouring their alleged code of honour and telling us what they're going to do before they do it) then they are doomed.

But by exposing themselves too rapidly they'll accelerate the awakening of humanity, as recognised by Brzezinski.

And if they think they are doomed they'll start WW3 via Iran in a vain effort to hide their evil, despicable crimes.

It is possible that Willy Claes' bold statement that Bilderberg runs the world followed by Tucker's claim that a green light was given for an attack on Iran but there has not been one thus far implies to me that 'they' do not have the bollocks or support for war on Iran, and have thus been reduced to a much prolonged and much undesired era of consent, which is much to our benefit.

But I know which side I'm on, and I'm glad of it. I'm not so sure about the "the universe wants us to win" theory proposed by Nick Begich on Alex Jones today (coz the universe is such a vast dark uncontrollable machine of destruction when you really look at it without rose-tinted religious eyes). That sounds very similar to the "God loves you" bollocks that has led us into the situation we are in today.

A simple example, where was God when the Jews were being murdered en masse? Are you telling me that was all part of some universal plan for "harmony", as was suggested for Tesla's work? That for order there first has to be chaos. Now where have I heard that before?

The universe is not barren of life, but it's not teeming with it either. I am much more persuaded that something extraterrestrial is controlling life on planet earth, and is possibly doing so from the hollow moon. It's a very bold statement, but it explains our junk DNA, the evil DNA of our evil globalist rulers, and much more. I do believe there is something more to life, I see it every day, but I do not believe in Jesus, Mohammed or any other so called rep of "God". But I'm not a godless communist either. Get it?

Now, crack on!

No comments: