Saturday, February 11, 2012

BOMBSHELL INTERVIEW OF LYNDON LAROUCHE

I have just listened to the interview of Lyndon LaRouche last night by Alex Jones.

It was a very good interview, I thought.

AND WHAT A BOMBSHELL LAROUCHE DROPPED!

I don't know whether it was noticed or ignored, but at 22:30 into the interview below LaRouche begins to drop the bombshell. He eventually admits that FDR allowed the Japanese to attack Pearl Harbour!!

From http://larouchepac.com/node/21527


WTF!!

LaRouche said FDR allowed the Japanese to attack Pearl Harbour; first to mobilise the United States into war, and second because the US military at Pearl Harbour and elsewhere were not going to do anything to stop it anyway!

At the moment I am stunned.

The implications of this statement are at the moment massive. For example I think it was Webster Tarpley(?) who said it was British-allied Wall Street bankers, such as Train, who immediately accused FDR of allowing Pearl Harbour. I shall have to confirm that.

BUT THIS IS MASSIVE.

And I have just had a brainwave about the alleged Albert Pike three-world-war plan, that I am slowly clarifying in my head.

No comments: