Tuesday, January 26, 2016

DOES DAVID ICKE HAVE ANOTHER BOOK TO FLOG?

It looks like it.

Two decades or so ago Alex Jones called David Icke "the turd in the punch bowl".

Yet today I have posted a video of Icke on Jones' radio show discussing the migrant wave into Europe and its consquences, one of which is world government.

My point is this: who else has flogged one their books through someone who decades earlier had called them the "turd in the punch bowl"?

And not only that, but Icke flogs this idea of Rothschild Zionism. But what do we know? Jones is on Youtube proudly announcing his support for the Jewish State of Israel, i.e. Rothschild Zionism!

And not only that, I called for a protest outside Freemasons Hall on 28th June 2014. This was to protest the Freemasonic/British royalty engineering of WW1. On the day, guess who turned up? Yaarrp. Only me. Icke was AWOL, even though just one week before he had proclaimed that the Freemasons were trying to kill him and had threatened him.

And not only that, I had stated on this blog that I had donated £ 500 to his cause.

So when I see Icke flogging his book on the show of Alex Jones, who decades earlier had called Icke, "the turd in the punch bowl", I wah wah wah wah wonder: WTF is going on?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I understand that Jones has to flog so many products in whatever way he can in order to keep his (or his masters') and his employees, i.e. PJW, very dodgy and fascistic version of history and economics alive.

But Icke?

He is what got me started in all this!!!

To see him flog his latest book on Jones' channel makes me a little bit sick.

If he is that desperate for money then it suggests to me that he has nothing to lose but join me by taking out a loan and refuse to pay it back to see how the banks react.

What?

You mean, he has too much to lose...

THE FUCKING SELL OUT!!!





No comments: