Saturday, August 18, 2018

LET'S JUST GO THROUGH THAT SPOOKY BUS STOP INCIDENT ONE MORE TIME, SHALL WE?

In early July 1997 I caught the local mob in my house. I chased them away with a big kitchen knife. The next day as I was walking to catch the 0710 bus to work two men were going to abduct me into a white Ford Transit van, but a milk float came around the corner and the men abandoned their plot. Ten minutes later I saw the son of the local leading mobster driving erratically alongside the bus I was sat on, he showing no interest in overtaking the bus on the dual carriageway because he was far more interested in looking for someone on the bus: me.

I then began, over a period of a few months, to feel like I was being stalked and watched.

Then one winter morning, at around 7am, in the dark, I was waiting for the bus as I always had everyday for about 6 months. There was usually nobody around at that time, very few cars on the road, and the bus stop was next to a closed shop that would not open until 11am, and the stop was not overlooked because there were no buildings on the other side of the road. At 7am on a dark winter morning it would have been an ideal place to abduct someone. Just before the bus was due to arrive at the stop a car pulled up and stopped at the bus stop. This was the only time a car had stopped there at that time while I caught the bus from that stop. The male driver and his male passenger just sat there in the car, not moving, not talking, just staring out of the windscreen, so I could not see their faces. Normally I stood next to the bus stop, but the car and the strange behaviour of its occupants made me wait in the shop door entrance about 10 metres from the stop. The men in the car continued to not move, not talk to each other, and just stared out of the windscreen, for what seemed ages as I watched them because I was very suspicious of their strange behaviour. Then the driver suddenly moved, looked into the rear view mirror and said something to the passenger. The men then looked like they were preparing to get out of the car by opening the doors slightly, so I literally sprinted to the rear of the car just as the bus arrived. Luckily the bus driver saw me and stopped, and I boarded. The occupants of the car never got out of the car and returned to their strange behaviour of just staring in front of them.

So why did they stay in that position for at least 5 minutes, not even talking to each other?

Why did the driver look into the rear view mirror, then say something to the passenger just as the bus was due to arrive?

Why did the occupants prepare to get out of the car, only for them to return to staring in front of them as soon as I got on the bus, so I could not see their faces?

That is what really happened.

Anyway, about 6 months later the zapping started, and continued until late March 2005. The zapping varied in intensity, from just 1 or 2 zaps per night to sometimes 10, and when that happened I got no sleep whatsoever.

But this is the network that Alex Jone$ and Jud-a$$ have tapped into and are using against me for their own enrichment and advantage.

I was prepared to risk my financial future by dragging the banks into a series of trials, them taking me to court for non-payment of small debts, me and my assistants learning from our errors and move onto the next trial until I won and proved we owed the banks nothing or at the most a fraction of what they was owed, but for whatever reason(s) the banks haven't taken the bait. They've taken others to court over much smaller debts, but they haven't taken me. But after what's happened with Alex and Jud-a$$ spying on me through this mob/MI5/CIA EM harassment and stalking network and using that network for their own enrichment and advantage, I am not going to go through with that plan any longer.

So I leave you to Alex Jones, who works with intelligence agencies, and spies on, stalks and defrauds his ex-wife.

Oh, and neither he nor Jud-a$$ get zapped.


No comments: