Saturday, March 14, 2020

IS GARTH ICKE THREATENING ME?

I believe that there is a strong possibility that the Ickes have copies of my codes, ideas and theses hacked from my computers and burgled from my sister's house. This is in addition to daddy Dave perving through a secret surveillance network in one of the most anti-war, anti-racist homes in the UK.

Garth Icke has today posted a vid of Madonna. The lyrics in the 2nd song, called Future, could be taken as a threat: for me to stop my research into the sun and let the Ickes use it, or else I have no future.

Garth Icke calls himself an 'artist'.

We can light up the dark, everyone has a spark
Don't tell me to stop 'cause you said so (oh, yeah)
Your future is bright (bright), just don't turn off the light (lights)
Tell the sun not to shine (bright) 'cause you said so

Not everyone is coming to the future (no)
Not everyone is coming from the past (past)
Not everyone can come into the future (to the future, no)
Not everyone that's here is gonna last (gonna last, last)

To the future (no, past, past)
From the past
To the future (no, last)

It's the future where we come from, bein' stars
It's the future where we come from, bein' hard
It's the future where we come from, beat 'em all
It's the future where we come from, bein' boss
It's the future where you gotta pay the cost (the future)
It's the future where you come from, bein' lost (the future)
It's the future, crucifixion on a cross (woo)
But you know that I'ma rise above it all, yeah

Last night I posted a drama based in late 1970s Glasgow about being a hard man.

I believe that Garth has mental health issues caused by his daddy Dave's theories/statements and the ridicule they provoked.

Why else would the alleged son of the son of God mock an anti-war, anti-racist campaigner after they were violently assaulted by neo-Nazi footbal thugs?

And why would Garth mock me after my sister's house was burgled in a very professional and targeted burglary for 2 external drives containing scientific codes and data?

Which is why I consider the use of this song by Madonna a possibe threat to me from Garth that I had better let them use all that stolen and hacked stuff or else I have no future.

Well, Garth. If this is a threat? FUCK! RIGHT! OFF!

If I find anyone has copies of that stuff then they are going down.

Y'all got much more to lose than me.

No comments: