Tuesday, June 16, 2015

JOY AND PAIN

Joy : in 2012 looking forward to working with teachers who really cared about their students.

Pain : watching a grown man bully a really nice and friendly but not academically gifted year 11 female student just because she couldn't recite what 7 x 8 was equal to, which made her cry...and when I complained, the teacher training institution I was attending shrugged its shoulders...so I left! And when I told a fellow trainee what was going in the world I was ostracised! And when I sent detailed reports to that same trainee about what was going on in the world I am still ostracised...without even a thanks! And then I teach at a 'nice' school in a 'nice' English town that forces its genuinely nice students to write and draw pro-war propaganda and show racist imperialist videos to their students! And then I read about so many teachers, male and female, who can't control their carnal lusts and satisfy those lusts through affairs with younger students, some resulting in children!

And then, to top it all off, after no doubt calling me all sorts of names under the sun while I didn't call them any names at all, when I ask that those reports I sent to the aforementioned trainee be destroyed, she and her teacher mates, friends and family did NOT destroy those reports yet continue to treat me like a piece of shit!

So I repeat: FUCK YOU!!

I will never forgive and I will never forget.

Please send me a piece of work of yours that you have been working on for decades and then ask me to destroy it, because I would. That's the kind of person I am. That's why I spent decades finding out what is really going on.

It is crystal clear what you lot are: ungrateful, apathetic and untrustworthy!!!!!!

I wasn't like this, bitter, angry, until last year when I finally realised what I am really up against, being treated like I am a piece of shit by the very people, specifically teachers, I am trying to help and save from a diabolical tyranny.

I was hopeful, optimistic.

But not any more.

Teachers, for christ sake? Showing no interest whatsoever in just how shit this world is and why?

So I repeat: FUCK YOU!!

I will never forgive and I will never forget.

I repeat: FUCK YOU!!

And here I speak for all those students you ask or order to do something, but they don't: FUCK YOU!!

No comments: