Monday, June 22, 2015

ONE WOMAN MURDERED 21 BABIES IN ONE DAY

In The Guardian today one woman openly admits that she murdered 21 babies in one day.

She calls it abortion.

I call it murder.

I can’t say this is exactly what I had in mind when I was 17 and writing my Ucas application, full of idealism and pride to be applying for such a noble profession. Probably not what my parents were thinking of either – it doesn’t make for great dinner party conversation having an abortion doctor for a daughter.

But somehow here I am. I made a decision not to conscientiously object and I am now nearing the end of my abortion-care training. If I’m honest, I haven’t found it emotionally easy (and I suspect neither have those closest to me!) but I’d never go back and change that decision. Not only have I received excellent tuition, but, perhaps more importantly, I have learnt much about life from the women I have cared for. They have taught me that pregnancy at the wrong time, with the wrong person, or in the wrong situation, can be a very lonely and unsympathetic place to be.

I have performed 21 abortions today, ending pregnancies in women ageing from 16 to 44, who have travelled from as far as Northern Ireland to regain control over their own bodies.

...I’ve seen as many professional women in their 40s as chaotic girls in their teens; and the majority have been using some form of contraception, albeit unsuccessfully. Many of the women are already mums. Some are devoutly religious.

...As I leave clinic, I actually feel slightly elated from the work – I have learnt skills far beyond my expectations and I feel gratified to have been involved in helping women out in a vulnerable and sometimes desperate time.

...As long as unplanned pregnancy exists, we need to help women in this unfortunate situation, not harass them. Abortion can improve life and prevent harm; pro-choice, to me, does not mean anti-life.

I breathe my customary sigh of relief as I close my front door behind me and kick off my shoes. My boyfriend hears the latch and calls from the kitchen to ask me about my day. I mutter something nondescript, skimping on detail, then get straight to the point: “How about a glass of wine?”.

[source : Being an abortion doctor has taught me a lot about life, The Guardian, http://www.theguardian.com/healthcare-network/views-from-the-nhs-frontline/2015/jun/22/abortion-doctor-learn-life-women, 22nd June 2015]

So we now think that it is OK for one woman to murder 21 babies in one day and then have a glass of wine at the end of that day?

How much does this 'doctor' know about the true origins of WW1 and WW2? How much does she care to know?

And the same goes for those women who got pregnant?

Too busy shagging to care. Instead of spending years trying to break through the bullshit and find out how the world really works they get pregnant and then kill the baby.

Fair enough if it was through rape, otherwise they're not on killing a baby. There are alternatives. It is that kind of baby-murdering mentality that drives us into war.

Perhaps this is why Stop The War doesn't stop wars? Because they believe in the Marxist explanation for WW1, that it was going to happen anyway because of competing empires, when in fact those empires were collaborating and surpassing the British Empire so the British monarchy through Freemasonry engineered the war to destroy the developed world and install a world government that they would control: The League of Nations.


No comments: