Monday, November 28, 2016

JICYMI : NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL DEFINITELY LETTING US ALL DOWN

The following occured without so much as a thanks.

So I take out a loan of a particular type of account, and refuse to repay, expecting to be taken to court where I can argue that we do not owe them a bean.

But then I meet the person who actually designed and launched that particular type of account!!

I mean, what are the chances?!

So I try to awaken them but get ostracised.

And despite being ostracised, believing that our meeting was not just an accident, I then send them loads of information on how the world really works. After a few months, to give them chance to digest the information, I ask for their help. But all I got was silence.

So I ask again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

But no offer of help was made. In fact there was only the usual silence.

So not wanting all that information in the wrong hands I ask that they destroy what I sent in good faith and trust.

Again, all I got was silence.

So I ask again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

And it was obvious I was losing my temper.

But still nothing.

It is clear to me that they were supposed to help me. Their inside knowledge of the inner workings of that account could and should have been transferred to me so that I could approach that financial services organisation and say to them, "Look, you should have said this, that and the other but you didn't so our contract is null and void."

And once one contract is null and void so are the rest.

Imagine that! No loan or mortgage to repay!

But all I got instead was surveillance devices in my bedroom.

Now THAT is what I call letting us all down.

No comments: