Saturday, January 25, 2020

DIDN'T TAKE LONG : JOHNSON STARTS TO BETRAY ONE-TIME TORY VOTERS

The best mate of Rupert Murdoch and the Demon-in-Chief (DiC) Donald Trump, Prime Minister Boris Johnson, is Prime Minister because as I predicted would happen did happen: traditional Labour voters voted Conservative to get Brexit done. They were willing to suffer 5 more years of Tory rule for Brexit.

Upon Johnson's victory I also stated that he would betray those voters. You can never trust a Conservative. All they care about are making the 1% richer at the expense of the poor and the workers.

Well, it looks like Johnson has already started to betray those voters. I didn't expect this so soon.

What did he say? Let's come together, unite as a country and make it fairer and more equal?

Pfffft!

At the time I mocked him and joked he was a hard-core Communist who sang the Internationale.

But I knew it.

I knew it.

So the question now is: how many betrayals can he make before the end of the year?

I predict the UK crashing out without a deal at the end of this year because the Tories will deliberately stall and stall for that aim. It's what they want. It's what Johnson's disaster capitalists want. It's what the DiC Trump wants. It' what Murdoch wants.

No comments: