Thursday, January 23, 2020

HOW CAN ANYBODY GET SOMETHING SO WRONG?

There's Garth Icke getting the violent neo-Nazi assault of gay, anti-war, anti-racist Owen Jones so wrong.

But this takes getting something so wrong to a different universe!

The best chippy in the UK is Talk of the Town in Leeds. They know their fish and chips in Leeds!

Chips are chunky and crispy on the outside but fluffy inside. None of those annoying pointless hard little chips that get stuck in your teeth.

Fish fried in tasty medium batter, and fish tasty, creamy and flaky.

And served in paper.

And one thing I've noticed about chippys in Leeds is they allow you to put your own salt and vinegar on!

Honestly. How can anybody get something so wrong?

SCANDAL!!

Also highly recommended is Hodgson's in Lancaster. After a very long walk on Coniston on Saturday mornings I used to get three fish from there: one for me; and one each for my 2 springers (which I had half of).

No comments: