Monday, January 27, 2020

GARTH ICKE'S LOGIC

The logic: because his daddy Dave claims to be the son of God then that makes Garth the son of the son of God.

But that logic then makes daddy Dave's dad God!

But what about daddy Dave's dad's dad? Pre-God? And on and on and on the recursion goes...

And also: what about Jaymie?

Cue tumbleweeds...

Look. I didn't declare war on Garth. He declared war on me when he mocked me after my sister's house was burgled in a very targeted and professional burglary for 2 external drives containing scientific code and results of simulations of the sun.

Garth joins a list of people and organisations who also declared war on me without any provocations from me. That illustrious list includes the mob, NATO intels.

Does Garth see me as some kind of threat to his belief that he will inherit daddy Dave's crown and we will all bow down before his greatness because he is the son of the son of God?

But also ask yourself: why did the NATO intels and their stooges start to gangstalk me in 1997, and then zap me for nearly 7 years?

No comments: