Wednesday, August 11, 2021

THIS COULD BE HAPPENING

David Icke wants himself surrounded by scientists, so he and his new mates The Bolton Monarchy arrange to professionally burgle my sister's house and steal my codes and work. Do they plan to plagiarise a PhD thesis? Even work with my supervisor? And someone else? Make it a family affair, sisters to surround David Icke and give him scientific cred?

Or was it all just for Garth?

It's a possibility.

Communications seem to be being stopped between myself and 2 relevant UK universities.

There's something really tricky and dodgy going down.

Communication to 2 UK universities relating to what I was doing appear to be being intercepted, while all other communication to other universities on subjects unrelated to what I was doing are being allowed.

It could be USA intels, UK intels, even China intels, or what is suggested at the start of this post.

No comments: