Tuesday, February 04, 2014

ROLAND DUMAS

Here is what Roland Dumas said about:
1. Great Britain planning to smuggle Jihadis into Syria TWO YEARS before the fake Arab Spring kicked off in Syria;
2. Israel destroying neighbours that it does not get along with.

In an interview with the French TV station LCP, former French minister for Foreign Affairs Roland Dumas said:

‘’ I’m going to tell you something. I was in England two years before the violence in Syria on other business. I met with top British officials, who confessed to me that they were preparing something in Syria.

This was in Britain not in America. Britain was organizing an invasion of rebels into Syria. They even asked me, although I was no longer minister for foreign affairs, if I would like to participate.

Naturally, I refused, I said I’m French, that doesn’t interest me.’’

Dumas went on give the audience a quick lesson on the real reason for the war that has now claimed the lives of tens of thousands of people.

‘’This operation goes way back. It was prepared, preconceived and planned… in the region it is important to know that this Syrian regime has a very anti-Israeli stance.

Consequently, everything that moves in the region- and I have this from the former Israeli prime minister who told me ‘we’ll try to get on with our neighbours but those who don’t agree with us will be destroyed.

It’s a type of politics, a view of history, why not after all. But one should know about it.’’

Dumas is a retired French foreign minister who is obliged to use discretion when revealing secrets which could affect French foreign policy. That is why he made the statement ‘I am French, that doesn’t interest me’. He could not reveal France’s role in the British plan as he would be exposing himself to prosecution for revealing state secrets.

[source : Gearóid Ó Colmáin – Former French Foreign Minister: The War Against Syria Was Planned Two Years Before “The Arab Spring” – 18 June 2013, Friends of Syria, http://friendsofsyria.co/2014/02/04/gearoid-o-colmain-former-french-foreign-minister-the-war-against-syria-was-planned-two-years-before-the-arab-spring-18-june-2013/, Accessed 4th February 2014]

The original source then proposes that it is all a Jewish plot.

If so then why are there so many Arab countries supporting the rebels, in Libya and Syria? Qatar. Saudi Arabia. Jordan. UAE. Each are playing their part, big or small.

The Jews are merely Hofjuden of the British monarchy.

Always in the background is the insidious secret British state, the "dark forces", that really runs things. The Zionist hierarchy works for them and has sold out the Jewish people. World War 1 was engineered not by the Jews but by a British Imperialist cabal around Cecil Rhodes and Lord Milner. Lord Rothschild was just on the perimeter of this cabal, willing and able to assist with finances and to use the Jews for British Imperial policies.

But I will agree that Israel is the driving force behind 9/11 and the subsequent wars, but on the orders of the "dark forces" of the insidious secret British state.

No comments: