Sunday, February 12, 2017

SERIOUSLY EXTREME BULLSHIT FROM ALEX JONES (BUT WHAT ELSE CAN WE EXPECT NOW?)

I tried.

I really tried.

I listened. I shook my head. I listened some more. But I just shook my head even more.

I whinced at every word Jones uttered.

Jones tries very, very hard to defend Trump in this epic rant.


But Jones also tweeted this:


D'ya know what?

I'm thinking for myself, and I'm asking myself, what sort of President of the Yoonited States 'Murica uses cheap Communist Chinese sweatshop labour for years? And encourages his daughter to do the same, and then cries like a little girl when patriotic Americans boycott her?

What sort of President of the Yoonited States 'Murica has a "greatest friend" who ran paedophile networks to collect blackmail material for the CIA and to supply children for CIA-sponsored satanist groups to abuse at their parties?

What sort of President of the Yoonited States 'Murica buys a well known CIA/Mossad/mob money laundering front and then gets busted for money laundering...TWICE?!

What sort of President of the Yoonited States 'Murica gets down on his knees at AIPAC ready to suck Zionist you-know-what, and gives Israel the green light to ethnically cleanse Palestine?

What sort of President of the Yoonited States 'Murica calls a man who murdered 520 children in Gaza "a great guy"?

What sort of President of the Yoonited States 'Murica unleashes Wall Street from laws designed to stop them trashing the global economy?

What sort of President of the Yoonited States 'Murica kills children and babies and heavily pregnant women?

What sort of President of the Yoonited States 'Murica surrounds himself with members of the CFR, Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission, and Skull and Bones?

What sort of President of the Yoonited States 'Murica takes advice from Henry Kissinger?

What sort of President of the Yoonited States 'Murica picks on immigrants while the real criminals like Henry Kissinger and David Rockefeller are free to roam the earth to push their globalism?

What sort of President of the Yoonited States 'Murica thinks that Israel and Saudi Arabia are not the trouble makers in the Middle East?

What sort of President of the Yoonited States 'Murica would even consider someone like Elliot Abrams for Deputy Secretary of State?

But more importantly, what sort of peeping tom pervert would defend such a President of the Yoonited States 'Murica?

If Trump wants to convince us that he is for real then he'd better get a move on.

Because at the moment the lot of you are just money-grabbing fakes!!

No comments: