Wednesday, February 15, 2017

VERY INTERESTING : ROGER STONE THREATENS THE U S GOVERNMENT BUT NOT ME

I have never alleged that Stone colluded with Russia.

But I constantly post a list of other and much more serious allegations against Stone, and have not heard anything from him.

He [Stone] went on to describe claims that the Trump campaign and associates engaged improperly with Russian intelligence officials as “bunk” based on no proof. He said: “I can speak for myself, there was no collusion, I have no connection with the Russians, I’ve never taken anything from them, I don’t represent them, I’m not talking to some middle man. If the government has evidence that I was colluding with the Russians in Donald Trump’s campaign they should indict me immediately. And if they don’t they should send me a letter apologising, because this is an outrage and a smear.”

No comments: