But Jones does not mention Trump regarding Epstein.
Jones also says at 19:00 that the sexual exploitation of children is "very serious".
But what about this:
1. Trump used to hang out with Epstein, go to Epstein's 'parties', flew on the Epstein's Lolita Express (though not as many times as Bill Clinton), and even said this about Epstein,
"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."
2. Trump used to host underage-sex-and-cocaine parties where sleazy old men would ply underage female model wannabes with drink and cocaine for sex and favours, and where Trump himself was "a f*****g beast...getting laid like crazy";
3. Trump's "greatest friend", the deep, dark CIA agent Roy Cohn, ran paedophile networks for the CIA to (a) collect blakmail material, and (b) be abused at the 'parties' of CIA-sponsored satanist groups (and Trump didn't know?);
4. veteran NYPD investigator Jim Rothstein alleges that regular Infopervs guest Roger Stone helped Cohn with these networks;
5. Trump, after briefly talking to a 10 year old girl on an escalator, turned to a camera filming him and said that in 10 years time he would be dating her ( and not forgetting all those creepy statements he's made about his own daughter Ivanka).
But I guess it's all OK if you're a product of the extreme rightist/Zionist/CIA/FBI/Mossad/MI6/mob network that assassinates presidents and procures children for the CIA to abuse.