Saturday, March 25, 2017

IN IT FOR THEMSELVES : NOW BONESMAN MNUCHIN ENCOURAGES AMERICANS TO GO SEE HIS FILMS

First Trump's glamorous daughter had better things to do than help daddy pass his cherished healthcare system.

And that was after Conway illegally promoted Ivanka's Chinese-manufactured products.

Now Bonesman Mnuchin is promoting his films!!

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin urged an audience at an early-morning event Friday to have their children see "Lego Batman," a movie he produced before stepping into his Trump administration post.

"Well, I'm not allowed to promote anything that I'm involved in," Mnuchin told Axios executive editor Mike Allen during an interview event hosted by the media company.

"So I just want to have the legal disclosure that you've asked me the question and I am not promoting any product. But you should send all your kids to 'Lego Batman.'"



No comments: