Saturday, January 11, 2020

THERE THE ICKES GO AGAIN: BUT SADLY THIS TIME IT'S JAYMIE FEIGNING THE OLD "LET'S LOVE EACH OTHER AND MAKE MONEY" BOLLOCKS

I only had beef against King Daddy Dave I coz he took my money but then spied on me.

I had nothing against his sons.

But then my sister's house was burgled, and Garth Icke mocked me. Garth then mocked gay, anti-war, anti-racist Owen Jones after Owen was beaten up by far-right thugs live on CCTV. Gary has since posted several love-is-all-there-is-so-let's-just-love-each-other type stuff to help build up this fake Icke Love Empire thing to make loadsamoney for himself. WHAT A SICK JOKE!!

But sadly now Jaymie seems to be getting in on this act, posting this on king daddy Dave I website:
Rumi - No Expectations

Garth and Jaymie would be nowhere without their daddy taking mind-bending drugs and all the reptile stuff (which Dave seems to be neglecting now). And also the likes of me who donated much money to Dave's IP defence fund in the mid-2000s (which I now deeply regret!). They both have their own Twitter accounts so why don't they use them to post their own stuff? Unless King Daddy David I is using his own sons to post his feelings? In which case King Daddy Dave I is more of a coward than I thought.

Whatever.

King Daddy David I built an empire on taking mind-bending drugs and using everyone else's material. His sons are just milking this.

Jaymie's brother Gary mocked me after my sister's house was burgled and mocked Owen Jones after Owen was beaten up by weak Nazis.

I can't see any luuurv in that, daddy Dave?

SAAAD.



No comments: