Thursday, August 12, 2021

QUICK REMINDER THAT DAVID ICKE FAILED ON 8TH DECEMBER 2020

It doesn't matter if there is a criminal alliance between David Icke and the Bolton Monarchy to use my research for their own benefit.

It's. Too. Late.

Advice and assistance should have been given to me in 2013.

EIGHT YEARS AGO!!!

Most of the British population has now been injected.

Most of the American population has now been injected.

Most of the Europeam population has now been injected.

And now they're coming for the kids. And only a handful of MPs have some weak questions about the agenda.

Any (plagiarised, which I will challenge) research based on my stolen codes and theses will be too late.

But it was all their choice. I asked many, many times, nicely and politely, for help and advice but was refused.

But my sister's house was professionally burgled, after me being stalked and harrassed for decades by satanist/mob/intels, eg zapped between 1998 and 2005.

 

No comments: