Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A POSSIBLE THREATENING RESPONSE

I made a jolly jest yesterday about Saudi Arabia not chopping off my head.

Early this morning I was awoken by what sounded like someone shaking my back door very violently. It lasted for a few seconds, and I wasn't sure it was that, until later this morning when I switched on my mobile phone to find that a very, very curious text was sent to me at precisely the same time that I was awoken (I switch my mobile off at night). The text reads:
Following your accident please use the following link to complete the fast track application for your pending £ 3000 compensation. claim-uk.co.uk

The sending number was +447977 283852

I have not had a text like this phishing for business following an accident for years.

Coincidence?

Or is anyone else getting them?




No comments: