Thursday, November 20, 2014

HEY! TEACHER! LEAVE THEM KIDS ALONE!

We do need an education, otherwise we would just be animals. But as most of us still are animals what does that say about our education system?

Well, I have sent tons of devastating information to one particular teacher because I believed they could help me but I needed to find out if I could trust them first before I told them how I thought they could help. Anyway it is better that they have the information first anyway. So I started sending this information in March 2013, and continued to send further information until in May 2013 I heard nothing back. But during that time no interest was shown in what I was telling them.

So I sent more detailed information in July and August 2013. Still nothing,

I then told them about TTS in January 2014 and asked them to help me, expecting that with the more detailed information I had sent in July and August 2013 about what is really going on, and them being a teacher, and with kids of their own, they would want to help. But still nothing.

And that is the way it has been all 2014. Silence and take take take.

Over a year and a half of the bloody truth, and nothing.

What have they been up to since May 2013?

What is more important than stopping all this throatcutting and headchopping and flying planes into buildings and supporting neo Nazis as they burn people alive and allowing British aid workers to have their heads sawn off?

I am just giving you all an example of what one particular teacher is like. I do not think they are all like this, but you never know.

I did not find out what I know by being told by a sexy leggy blonde in a skimpy bikini. I read something, followed up the references, read more, and then read some more and have been doing so for over 20 years. I did so out of great concern for what was happening in this world.

One thing I have to say is this: if someone told me that I was special and could help to stop all this throatcutting and headchopping I would be begging to help!!.

And another is this: if I find out that they have been using what I have sent them, including personal information, for their own personal gain or to plagiarise it..

But I suppose that is the difference: I was very concerned and chased up references.

But I ask you all now: could you trust a teacher who has done this?












No comments: