Tuesday, January 07, 2020

TWO CONCRETE EXAMPLES OF MIND-READING DISPLAYED AT WORK

1. There was a guy from Africa, PhD in Mathematics, really nice sound guy. Part of his job was documentation. He decided to leave the company. One morning, shortly after this guy had announced his decision to leave, I was lying in my bed, getting my mind ready for work, when I wondered (not out loud) why this guy was leaving, also asking myself (again not out loud) who would do the documentation after this guy left. But that same morning, a few hours later, the boss walked into the part of the office where I worked, with this guy who was leaving. They both stopped in front of me and started to talk about documentation, all the time the boss looking at me and hardly ever at this guy or anyone else. There was no need for this because this guy from Africa worked in the opposite side of the building to me. And this had never happened before and didn't happen afterwards. After this very strange discussion about documentation (which lasted for at most 20 seconds) the pair left having not talked about anything else but documentation.

2. One day I was working in the office when I started to feel unwell. I wondered (again, not out loud) if I was having a heart attack (I wasn't, it was indigestion). Within 10 seconds of this thought the boss strode into the part of the office where I was working, pretended to look for someone, but on his way out he had a very good look at me, while completely ignoring everyone else.

And if they're reading minds then they're hacking computer and email accounts (which can be accessed from the appartment) and possibly stealing.

In fact, one day I posted here on TTS about my codes being stolen, the boss walked passed and casually said, and aimed at nobody, "I just stole it". Nobody responded to this statement so nobody was expecting anything.

There's lots more strangeness, ranging from threats of redundancy if I don't let someone use my stolen codes, to possible death threats.



No comments: