Wednesday, December 03, 2014

SO WHAT? PART DEUX

So what if a cabal in Buckingham Palace and Whitehall and Freemasons Hall engineered World War One to create a world government that they would control?

So what if that cabal subsequently engineered World War Two because the world government that was formed after 'the war to end all wars', The League of Nations, failed?

So what if that cabal, after the carnage, rape and slaughter of World War 2 that they engineered, then created a world government in the form of The United Nations that now serves as the backbone for a whole host of world governing institutions, such as the IMF?

So what if that cabal wants world human population reduced quite quickly down to around 1 billion, and is using The United Nations to implement strategies to accelerate that depopulation?

So what?

So fucking what?

I WANT SEX, MONEY AND MY DYSON!

I WANT SEX, MONEY AND MY DYSON!

I WANT SEX, MONEY AND MY DYSON!

I WANT SEX, MONEY AND MY DYSON!

Say what? You want sex with Mike Tyson?

NO!!!

I WANT SEX, MONEY AND MY DYSON!

I WANT SEX, MONEY AND MY DYSON!

I WANT SEX, MONEY AND MY DYSON!

I WANT SEX, MONEY AND MY DYSON!

No comments: