Wednesday, September 28, 2016

APOLOGIES: I DIDN'T REALISE THAT THERE WERE TWO RUPERT MURDOCHS AND TWO FOX NEWS CORPORATIONS

I was wondering why Infowhores would align with Fox News and Rupert Murdoch.

I thought they'd sold out.

But I was wrong.

Because I have just discovered that there are actually TWO, repeat TWO, Rupert Murdochs.

And TWO, repeat TWO, Fox News Corporations.

There is a good Rupert Murdoch running a good Fox News Corporation.

And there is a bad Rupert Murdoch running a bad Fox News Corporation.

And there's me not knowing this!

Silly me!

All those times that Infowhores were slagging off Fox News for not supporting Ron Paul, for being part of the CIA's Mockingbird Media apparatus, and for pushing New World Order propaganda, they were slagging off the bad Fox News.

And Trump is being supported and promoted on the good Fox News!!

No comments: